Now Enrolling: On-site and On-line Options Available
Classroom and Clinical experience under the supervision of credentialed, experienced instructors – students develop competence in EEG concepts, measurements, electrode application, recordings and waveform identification.
North Texas Neurodiagnostic Academy students learn with the goal in mind of becoming multi-skilled allied health professionals.
NTNA helps prepare students to become eligible for registration through ABRET’s Pathway III or Pathway IV.
Program emphasis is placed on
- fundamentals of EEG
- appropriate electrode placement using the International 10-20 System of head measurement
- equipment operation and instrumentation
- EEG recording concepts
- Waveform morphology
- EEG pattern recognition
- Board prep
- Career counseling
Introduction to advanced neurodiagnostic procedures include
- Long Term Monitoring (LTM)
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM)
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Evoked Potential testing (EP)
Clinical experience is designed to enhance learning. Contact the Program Director to inquire about what opportunities are available in your area.
Academic Schedule and Fees
- Flexible Start Date – Program includes 2 Semesters
- Both In-person and on-line Classroom options
- Clinical opportunities to be determined based on location
- Tuition – $5500
- Fees – $250
- For more information please email RTompkins@TompkinsAssociates.com