Now Enrolling: On-site and On-line Options Available
Classroom and Clinical experience under the supervision of credentialed, experienced instructors – students develop competence in EEG concepts, measurements, electrode application, recordings and waveform identification.
North Texas Neurodiagnostic Academy students learn with the goal in mind of becoming multi-skilled allied health professionals.
NTNA helps prepare students to become eligible for registration through ABRET’s Pathway III or Pathway IV.
Program emphasis is placed on
- fundamentals of EEG
- appropriate electrode placement using the International 10-20 System of head measurement
- equipment operation and instrumentation
- EEG recording concepts
- Waveform morphology
- EEG pattern recognition
- Board prep
- Career counseling
Introduction to advanced neurodiagnostic procedures include
- Long Term Monitoring (LTM)
- Intraoperative Monitoring (IOM)
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Evoked Potential testing (EP)
The clinical rotation is an integral part of the training program. Eligible students are assigned to an approved clinical site by the Program Director.
Academic Schedule and Fees
- Flexible Start Date – Program includes 2 Semesters
- Both In-person and on-line Classroom options
- Clinical rotation/externship – 2nd semester
- Tuition – $5500
- Fees – $250
- For more information please email RTompkins@TompkinsAssociates.com